World-Class HR & Business Expertise…
The CPI Group provides our clients with the resources and expertise to intelligently plan for and cost-effectively manage their staffing, training and human resources needs.
Full-Service Staffing Solutions
Hire better people faster. Reduce your labor costs.
Spend more time focusing on your core mission.
The CPI Group will show you how you can use planned staffing to give your business more flexibility—and more profitably—to achieve your business objectives. We will work with you to identify your company’s goals, needs and challenges, and then we will develop a staffing strategy that makes the most sense for your business. From clerical staffing, to light industrial staffing, to engineering staffing, our recruiters can help you reach your goals. Our staffing services include:
Keep your team fully staffed. CPI can provide well-qualified contract employees to:
- Fill-in for vacations, military and medical leaves and unplanned absences.
- Supplement your staff to meet peaks in your workload.
- Provide the resources and expertise to tackle special projects.
- Manage long term projects indefinitely.
CPI’s contract staffing services allow you to reduce payroll and benefits costs, maintain a smaller core workforce, and still have access to the people you need, when you need them, for as long as you need them!
Save time and avoid bad hiring decisions! CPI’s Contract-to-Hire program allows you to focus on your organization’s core business while reducing legal exposure. We do all the time-consuming work like recruiting, screening and interviewing potential candidates. Once you decide who you would like hire, CPI becomes the legal employer of record and you try out the new employee(s) on a contingency basis before committing to a permanent hiring decision.
How it works: CPI will locate qualified candidates for your open positions based on specific skills needed, past performance indications and cultural/behavioral fit. They are presented to you for consideration and we will schedule interviews for the ones you are interested in speaking with. Once you select the employee(s) you want, the individual(s) will begin working for you, while CPI is their legal employer of record. During a brief, fixed probationary period, you’ll have the opportunity to evaluate their performance on-the-job. At the end of this time, you may convert the employee(s) to your payroll at no additional cost. Or, if by chance they do not meet your expectations, simply let us know and we will provide a replacement employee(s)! CPI’s Contract-to-Hire program minimizes your legal exposure and increases the probability of making the right decision every time!
Virtually eliminate costly and painful hiring mistakes! With our Trial Hire program, you do the initial recruiting, and we do the screening and become the employer of record during a brief trial period. If the candidate succeeds on-the-job, you can then transfer that person to your payroll at no additional cost. This program allows you to review a candidate’s skills, work ethic and cultural fit before making a permanent commitment to the employee(s).
How it works: You conduct your search and identify a list of initial candidates that you would like to consider, and then turn those resumes over to us. CPI will complete the interviewing, do a thorough work history and criminal background checks, skills matching and related testing. We will then provide you a summary of each candidate and recommendations on which candidates you will want to meet. Then during a four-week probationary period, you can try out the individual(s) while they are legally employed by CPI. At the end of the probationary period, you may convert the employee(s) to your payroll at no additional cost. If you are hiring, but don’t have the time to do the tedious process of interviewing, screening, referencing and conducting background checks, then CPI’s Trial Hire program is perfect for you!
Eliminate the time and aggravation of searching, sourcing, screening and all of the background research. With CPI’s Direct Hire program, we do all the work to find the best fit for your specific needs. And, it is virtually risk free. There is no charge to you unless you decide to hire one of the candidates we present!
How it works: CPI will work with you to develop a detailed profile of your ideal job candidate based on our analysis of very specific performance and culturally based information on the position and your organization. We then conduct our search (nationally if need be) to locate and pre-qualify candidates. For those who match your requirements, we will conduct position-specific interviews designed to eliminate those who are not a fit for your organization. Only those select few individuals who possess the right skills, experience and personality traits will be presented to you for formal consideration. CPI will then facilitate either telephone or in-person interviews at the location of your choosing. If we do not initially find a suitable candidate, we will examine the pros and cons of those not chosen and adjust our criteria for a new search.
CPI provides Direct Hire recruiting services for:
- Senior, mid-range and lower level executives
- Senior, middle and junior level management
- High level administrative personnel
Areas of expertise:
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Accounting and Finance Recruitment
- Engineering Recruitment
- IT Professionals Recruitment
- Maintenance Recruitment
- Marketing and Business Development Recruitment
- Manufacturing Management Recruitment
Looking for more efficient ways to manage hiring or a large contingent workforce? CPI can provide on-site staffing and recruiting services to proactively manage your high-volume staffing needs, which will allow your HR and line managers more time to focus on their critical job functions.
How it works: CPI will designate a staffing manager who will be assigned to work at your location. This individual will be responsible for planning your staffing needs, accurately filling all staffing requests and monitoring the performance of your contract workers to ensure your satisfaction. Your on-site manager will work directly with your HR department and line managers to ensure that staffing requirements are filled in a timely manner with well-qualified employees, and CPI will be the legal employer of record for all your temporary employees.
Give your team more time to focus on your most important tasks by offloading non-essential or labor-intensive activities. CPI can outsource activities such as:
- National address search and social security validation
- Work history reference check
- Employee credit report
- Local criminal history check
- Statewide criminal records check (available in all 50 states)
- National criminal records check
- Education verification and transcripts
- Professional license and credential check
- Motor vehicle record
- Worker s’ compensation history
- O.T. commercial driver medical screening
- Perform on-site five-panel drug urinalysis
- Lab-certified drug urinalysis with local medical provider
HR Advisory & Support Solutions
Tired of trying to do more with less?
Then it’s time to rethink your approach to HR.
With extensive experience in HR management, The CPI Group can help you run HR more smoothly. Whether you need help with a specific HR project, or want to outsource your entire HR function, we offer a variety of tools and services that will:
- Build your HR team’s skills. Our world-class HR advisors can enhance your sourcing, selection, training, retention and succession planning processes.
- Control costs. Our staffing and performance management experts can help you improve business process efficiency, reducing turnover and hiring costs.
- Lower employment risks. Our HR consultants can conduct, process and employ audits, ensuring compliance and improving employee relations.
- Give you back more time. When you partner with CPI to handle repetitive HR activities, you get more time to focus on your most important tasks.
- Human resources audit
- Employee relations issues (e.g. internal employee theft to employee performance)
- United States labor law and regulations compliance (such as FMLA, FLSA, ADA, USEERA, ADEA, EEO, COBRA, EFCA, ERISA, VETS, wage and hour regulations)
- Harassment training and compliance (e.g. sex, race, age, etc.)
- Compensation and reward systems
- Performance management and evaluations
- Development of job descriptions
- Investigation of EEO charges
- Development of recruitment, hiring and selection procedures
- Retention programs
- Terminations/separation procedures
- Succession planning (the planned practice of identifying the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform certain functions and then developing a plan to prepare multiple individuals to potentially perform those functions in the future)
- Employee recognition programs
- Interim hr director assignments
- HR advisory services
- Develop employee handbook/policy manuals
- Exit interviews
- Establishing and developing the HR function
CPI can provide these services on a contract, retainer or project basis.
Your people are your organization’s most valuable asset.
And building their skills is the best investment you can make.
In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, your organization’s success is determined largely by the effectiveness of your team. The CPI Group can help your staff – and your organization – realize their full potential. We offer customized, comprehensive consultation, employee training and development solutions to:
- Enhance managerial effectiveness
- Motivate and retain your top performers
- Identify, train and develop new leaders
- Improve customer and employee satisfaction
- Build and strengthen team performance
Training and Development Services
- Customer service
- Performance appraisal training
- Motivating and managing generations in the workplace
- Myers Briggs Personality Preferences Type Indicator
- New employee orientation
- Making meetings productive
- Leading meetings
- Transitioning from peer to supervisor
- Effective communication
- Interviewing and selection training
- Time management training
For more customized training programs, contact your CPI Group representative.
The CPI Group: Your Strategic Workforce Partner
Work with a partner that has the staffing expertise, solutions and service your organization needs to achieve its goals. We provide clerical staffing, engineering staffing, light industrial and information technology staffing services and much more. Our recruiters work with clients and candidates in Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Clay, Webster, Choctaw, Monroe, Lamar and Pickens counties as well as throughout Central Mississippi and Western Alabama.